12 cables ziplining tour over La Fortuna waterfall
Enjoy the unique experience over the Fortuna waterfall with 12 cables and 14 platforms with one of the cables passing over La Fortuna Waterfall with a length of almost 1000 meters.
Enjoy of short visit to Villa Maleku, a indigenous tribe of Costa Rica which leves in the the property, they create souvenirs that you can buy from then and take home as a very nice present or as a memory of your visit to La Fortuna.
After the canopy tour, you can spend some time at the frog and butterfly sanctuary and visit the Fortuna Waterfall.
At the end of the activity you can stop by the restaurant for a delicious meal.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance fee.
- 12 ziplining cables
- Villa Maleku Visit.
- Butterfly observatory.
- Frogs observatory.
- Entrance to La Fortuna Waterfall.
- Bring long pants.
- Closed shoes.
- Insect repellent-Non-aerosol.
- Pay close attention to the safety indications given before and during the tour.
- 8.00 am
- 10.30 am
- 03.30 pm
***This tour has a duration of 3 hours and a half more or less.
This tour can not be done if the person has
- Physical limitation.
- Cardiac problems.
- Recent surgery.
- A minimum age: 7 years – 3 ft. 10” – 51 lbs.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- If you use your camera or phone during the activity the company does not take responsibility for it.
- Adults $70
- Children $53