Important points to better enjoyment of this experience:
To have the needed number of days available, do not forget to bring at least 2 liters of water, a dry bag to keep electronics safe, sunscreen, a towel, sandals, sunglasses, and a rain poncho.
- It is important to ask for availability since a certain number of people is needed to do the course.
- The practice is done in the ocean in shallow and easy waters.
- We recommend getting your accommodation close to the dive center.
- The maximum depth at Caño Island is 18 meters.
- The schedule presented here might be changed by the dive center according to what works best for the activity.
- If you do part of the course online then you will need only 2 days to do the open water course.
- It is very important to set the course some days in advance to make sure that it is going to be possible